Happy Shoulders Workshop
Relieve your shoulder and neck pain.
Shoulder and neck pain can cause a lot of grief.
Pain doesn't always show up where the problem is in your tissues. Many problems with pain begin with poor mobility in the shoulders. If you're having trouble brushing your teeth without pain, or are struggling to raise your arms to pull on your shirt, you may need to move more gently to move well.
When you suffer from shoulder and neck pain, a lot of daily tasks just hurt.
Gentle Yoga + Calm Breathing + Relaxation = Happy Shoulders*
If you've ever found yourself
- With tightness and tension in the neck that just won't go away
- Struggling to wash or comb your hair or do simple tasks because of pain
- Feeling alone because no-one seems to understand your pain
- Wanting to move forward with your life with no pain
You may need to move gently to move well, and find more functional movement in your arms and shoulders to relieve your pain.
If you want to learn how to
- Be able to deal with daily chores with less pain
- Feel more energetic and youthful
- Be active and pain free, and enjoy life again
I invite you to the Happy Shoulders Workshop.
Relieve Your Shoulder and Neck Pain.
1. Build flexibility and strength from ease instead of pain.
2. Breathe easily to relax and feel calmer - and relieve pain and tension.
3. Practise gentle movement that's right for your body. Uncover patterns of movement that may be keeping you 'stuck' in pain.
4. Enjoy the relaxation response - essential for deep healing.
Relieve Shoulder and Neck Pain, and Smile Again.
Space is Limited. Register Today.
$67 includes HST
OR $107 for Low Back Pain and Happy Shoulders Workshops together. Contact Donna for payment options.
Date and Time
TBA - Contact Donna for more information
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Lake Crescent at Royal York
Toronto, Ontario M8V 1V8
Donna Sellers, Certified Yoga Therapist, C-IAYT, B.Sc., E-RYT500
*Please discuss with your trusted health care practitioner whether gentle yoga is suitable for you. Therapeutic yoga assists in fostering health and well-being, but does not diagnose.
Questions? Contact me to arrange a free 15-minute consultation.
Copyright © 2015